Due to continued growth we have an exciting opportunity for someone to join the Purity family.
We are recruiting for an experienced and commercially astute, field based Regional Account Manager for Birmingham, Black Country and the surrounding areas.
We are looking for someone with:
- A proven sales record, minimum of two years drinks industry experience and a thorough understanding of the on trade.
- Possesses the ability to build strong and long lasting relationships with customers to drive profitable sales.
- Strong selling and negotiation skills to secure new customers to support our strong growth ambitions.
- Ability to work across all on trade channels to deliver growth but with a particular focus in the Independent Free Trade.
- Excellent standards and a positive work ethic.
- Can do attitude, with the ability to work at pace in a highly competitive industry.
- Ideally graduated to Degree level.
- The successful candidate will be:
- Based in Birmingham with a good knowledge of the local area
- Brand savvy with a love of artisan and craft drinks
- Hard working and self-motivated, with evening work and weekends part of the role
- Able to work on own initiative, but also perform as an effective team member
- Confident, reliable and responsible
To succeed in this role you will need to be a proven sales animal, an achiever who is results driven and with the ability to operate in a challenging and fast paced environment.
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Mobile & Laptop
- Product Allowance
- Company car
To apply, please send a copy of your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Friday 12th August 2016. We will review applications and respond within two weeks of the closing date. Successful applicants will then be invited to up to two rounds of interviews.