Due to continued growth and success we are currently seeking an office based sales professional to join our thriving sales support team. This role is key to supporting our sustained growth and the ideal candidate will be driven and determined to help us fulfil our ambitious plans.
- Experience working in sales or a sales support function
- Ideally have a background in the hospitality or drinks industry with a passion for craft beer
- Excellent work ethic with an ability to operate as an individual whilst also being a big team player
- Commercially aware with a thirst for finding new business
- Very efficient with a positive can do attitude
- Strong communication skills with an ability to form solid working relationships
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Report to the Sales Office Manager and proactively manage a diary of 150+ live accounts based in our core heartland through outbound calls.
- Deliver and maintain an excellent level of customer service with existing and new accounts by processing orders in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Effectively manage sales and service queries by complying with company policies to generate and offer effective solutions.
- Develop and grow existing accounts by maximising opportunities to deliver incremental volume to meet sales targets.
- Work in conjunction with all other areas of the business to achieve a high level of satisfaction for our customers.
- Work in close conjunction with Regional Account Managers to monitor account performance whilst rapidly and effectively addressing under performance through proactive analysis and support.
- Proactively develop a new business pipeline by seeking potential new business opportunities and passing the details to the Regional Account Manager for that area.
- Weekly telemarketing exercises to be carried out, details of which to be determined by the business needs at the time. This could range from promotion of new products to driving orders within certain categories.
Please send a copy of your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org – closing date is Wednesday 31st August 17.00pm. For more information please don’t hesitate to contact the Brewery on 01789 488 007 or via the jobs email.