Shift Brewer Job Vacancy
As production brewer you will be responsible for wort production and cellar work, you will be part of a young and enthusiast team with premium standards.
Expectations of the role:
· Shift work (3 shifts a day/5 days a week) on a Rota
· Production of a sterile work within the Purity specifications
· Cellar work including CIP, Centrifugation and Filtration
· Yeast and fermentations management
· Assist the packaging team, kegging, cask racking, canning as required
· Assist with lab work as required
· Weekend fermentation checks on a Rota.
The ideal candidate:
· Experience on a 20hl or larger brewing system preferred
· Formal training/certification through the IBD or recognized brewing school. Transferable skills through Science/Engineering degrees are also considered
· Strong knowledge of CIP and food hygiene
· Punctual and reliable
· Willing to work on a Rota
· Must be a team player
· Has use of transport due to remote location
If you would like to apply for this role please email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in your subject line.